Are you between 12 and 22 and do you like theatre, acting, vlogging, telling stories and playing together? Then this is a great week you want to be part of!
A program full of creative activities from improvisational theater to voice acting.
The summer school is held from:
21 to 24 August in The Hague and
28 to 31 August in Amsterdam
Four days of instructions, inspirations, trying out, practicing and having fun together from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The participation fee is 180 euros.
To be on the program:
- Improvisation theatre workshop. Experience breaking free from routines and rituals to face the ever-changing world with confidence.
- Media wisdom and workshop YouTube vlogging, filming and editing led by a well-known YouTuber (Dylan Haegens, Enzo Knol). Film is also a way in which you can present yourself and express your opinion.
- Voice acting in the studio led by a well-known voice over actor. You learn what a day in the studio looks like and how a casting works.
- Introduction to storytelling and sketch writing. How do you make a good story, which parts contribute to it and how can you use your creativity in your story?
- A final performance, to family and those involved, in which the participants can show what they have learned that week. They are supported by a musical director who provides music for their performance and a technician who takes care of light, video and sound. Each participant is deployed at his own level.
You can register for the summer week via firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions you can also call Saskia Maas, 0653671652.