(a.k.a. We Love You, But Use the Search Function)
In this episode we gather together the admin team of the Amsterdam Mamas Facebook group for a frank discussion about moderating a large online parenting group. We cover the following topics:
- Current group stats
- Do they read every comment?
- What is the profile of an admin?
- Do you need to be introverted or extroverted?
- What are the 10 most common posts?
- What are the top 5 most controversial topics?
- Controversy: what it all boils down to
- Surprising and unforgettable posts
- The difficult parts of admin work
- Internet Trolls
- What they deal with the most (spoiler: it’s advertising)
- Are people good or bad? A dig into human nature
- 10,000 members: can the internet handle it?
- What the admin team wants you to know
Psssttt! We’re looking for your Amsterdam Mamas stories! And we want to feature them on an upcoming episode. Do you have a story to share with us? Go here To find out how YOU can be on the Amsterdam Mamas Podcast!